Don’t miss your chance to win an original-style Massey Ferguson Type 35 Deluxe tractor in Kelsey Publishing’s latest competition.
Enter the competition to win a Massey Ferguson Type 35 Deluxe as many times as you like, just £5 per entry
100% of the £5 entry will be donated to BOAT (Bicton Overseas Agricultural Trust), formed in 1991 by a group of Devon farmers and the Principal of Bicton College with a desire to help people from developing countries to produce more food and improve their livelihoods. Kelsey Media is proud to have supported the trust for many years.
Five prizes available!
1. Original style Massey Ferguson Type 35 Deluxe; Engine: Perkins 3-152 diesel; 37hp at PTO Transmission: 6-speed H/L Weight: 1,454kg Fewer than 3,000 hours on the clock. The tractor is undergoing a thorough service by restoration specialist Ben Phillips*
2. Granit Black Edition Dynamic Start workshop trolley with tools, 133 pcs. Dynamic workshop trolley (7301020) including 3 high-quality insert sets for 3 drawers, equipped with professional tools from the Granit Black Edition range
3. Multiweld 160M Welding Machine A semi-automatic single-phase welding machine that combines MIG/MAG, cored wire and MMA welding processes
4. Powerduction 10R Induction Machine Designed to heat and enable removal of mechanical parts such as worn nuts and bolts in seconds
5. Automatic BATTERY CHARGER with microprocessor Batium is a microprocessor-controlled smart charger, that constantly analyses the state of the battery and regulates the charge according to the battery’s needs
To be in with a chance of winning one of these amazing prizes, simply click HERE
Bodle Street Green FBHVC ‘Drive it Day’ report