Now’s the time to buy your money-saving advanced tickets for this year’s brilliant Tractor World Show in Malvern.
This year’s Tractor World Show takes place over the weekend of March 11th-12th at the Three Counties Showground in Malvern, Worcestershire, and really will be an event not to be missed!
Attractions on both days include:
- Veteran, vintage and classic tractor displays
- Historic farm machinery and agricultural heritage displays and memorabilia
- Regional and national club display stands
- Classic commercials, Land Rovers, miniature steamers, model and diorama displays
- Vintage horticultural and garden equipment and stationary engines
- The UK’s largest trade gathering of specialist vintage spares and parts companies plus model and toys, tools, work wear, books, giftware and literature
In addition, the HJ Pugh & Co Vintage Auction will be taking place on Saturday, with more than 100 classic and collectable tractors coming under the hammer, and 1,500+ lots to be sold overall. Then, on Sunday, visitors will be able to enjoy the Drive-in Day for classic trucks, which will draw in even more interesting lorries to bolster the already impressive range of commercial vehicles already booked in on both days of the show.
If you buy your tickets to this brilliant event in advance, adult entry will cost £13.50, compared to £16 on the gate). A adult’s weekend ticket will cost £20 when ordered online in advance, saving £5 on the gate price.
To order your tickets for the Tractor World Show, simply click HERE